Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Map That Leads to You!
One of the greatest experiences I was able to do this semester was teach a three part lesson to elementary school children. Now, this adven...
-
I would never think to explore the world through a scavenger hunt. However, this activity was great and kept me interested in what I was lea...
-
When I first looked at this picture, it took me back to when I was younger and we had to write about our summer on the first day of sch...

I love how you presented this. It is informative, and all in ONE PLACE! It's a quick guide to all things social studies, and really easy to follow! It is so simple, yet so creative! I think you're the only one that didn't make thirteen separate posts! Your writing is factual and concise, and so easy to understand. You used language that was appropriate for any age really, and that made comprehension extremely easy! - CO
ReplyDelete